www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.c7-gaming.net

WE MOVED! www.c7-gaming.net

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy VIP

Pimp's (S)Mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimp

Pimp

Pimp's (S)Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Pimp's (S)Mod application   Pimp's (S)Mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

(S)Mod Application

Name: The name is Cody.
Alias: Meh, you guys can just call me Pimp, since that is my username.
Why you want to be a moderator: Well, everyone wants to be a moderator because they wish to help out the community. I have the same goal. I have been working on forums for as far as I can remember. I do believe I can manage things pretty well and handle under-pressure situations.
Why you should be a moderator: Well, I was a SMOD on this site before it was taken over by new ownership. I was doing my job pretty well. I have also working at other sites. I have been a Mod, SMod and admin at HMA. Few people might know me here.
Experience: I have worked with forums my whole life. Phpbb, vP, SMF, you name it. I am fully aware on how to function the ACP and the MCP. Know how to manage threads, posts, which is quite easy. Bann and unbann members. Promote/demote members.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
PencilPwner
PencilPwner

PostSubject: Re: Pimp's (S)Mod application   Pimp's (S)Mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm

welcome back Pimp. Good luck on ur mod application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DigitalFear
Administrator
Administrator
DigitalFear

PostSubject: Re: Pimp's (S)Mod application   Pimp's (S)Mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 am

Nice application.

Please give me your xfire and we will have a chat about an admin position at the site.
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Pimp

PostSubject: Re: Pimp's (S)Mod application   Pimp's (S)Mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Yes, ofcourse.

My xfire is

nycpimp917

Anyone on the site is welcome to add me. I will assist you guys with w.e I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pimp's (S)Mod application   Pimp's (S)Mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pimp's (S)Mod application
Page 1 of 1