www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.c7-gaming.net

WE MOVED! www.c7-gaming.net

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy VIP

masterdawg10's mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterdawg10

masterdawg10

masterdawg10's mod application Empty
PostSubject: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 pm

moderator application

Name: Brandon

Why you want to be a moderator: i want to become a moderator because i think i can give helpful ideas for this website and to stop the people that come here and start to leech stuff from our site and other sites. I also want to stop people from making useless comments or thread as in talking about other game hacks and and other stuff not having to do with the specific game hack or discussion or in a category.

Why i should be a moderator: I should become a moderator because i am very friendly and want this site to have more hacks more people and for it to be leach free and spam free. Also i will not not ever abuse my powers in being a moderator and i am a trust worthy guy.

Experience: i have experienced lots of websites and that is how i will know if they are leechers.
Some examples of some websites i bin to are some i cant remember some of the sites i bin to but heres some examples: TGS, augmentedskills, fps cheats, mpgh, and i think mpc or mcp some way it is spelled.

And excuse my spelling if it is wrong i have bin tring to use the word correcter to corrected my errors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Pimp

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Hmm, now, those sites you stated, have you worked at those or were you just a member?
And how come for age it says 12 to 13 Oo

It is a pretty decent application but atm, I do not think we need more mods. WE are getting a new forum, so we sill start afresh. But enjoy your stay at the site.
Back to top Go down
masterdawg10

masterdawg10

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 pm

i edited sorry and i was just member but i attended there a long time but i really dont think those websites would need any admin or mod especially fps cheats but i do know if they are leached or patch because trust i try a lot of hacks and i am preatty sure i know know what i am doing the how time i spent months and maybe 1 year trying to find hack lucky my bro found this site and you only have i think one or two mods.
i am very sorry i confused you in my application 12 on to 13 means that i am close to becoming 13. Very Happy plz accept me i will not beg it is yours and the admins and the other ppls opinion but i wrote a lot and included lots of details but sorry i forgot what i was in those sites and again i was member but looks can not always be what you can expect them to be.
think what i said in your head over
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Pimp

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 am

No, it's okay, in applications. You had to give legit proof.
But everyone has experience being a member. You need experience being a mod or something. And being a mod isn't just watching out for other sites so they don't leech our hacks. You have to be dedicated to the site and to your work you put in the site. Will discuss with other staff before letting you know.
Back to top Go down
PencilPwner
PencilPwner

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:47 am

HardCore only wants 2 mods and like 2 smods so thats already filled up. only 1 more mod left and there are other applications
Back to top Go down
masterdawg10

masterdawg10

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Pimp wrote:
No, it's okay, in applications. You had to give legit proof.
But everyone has experience being a member. You need experience being a mod or something. And being a mod isn't just watching out for other sites so they don't leech our hacks. You have to be dedicated to the site and to your work you put in the site. Will discuss with other staff before letting you know.
no worry's its your disiccion sunny i have an afro omg!! afro
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Pimp

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 pm

No further discussion necessary unless Digital says furthermore.

~Closed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: masterdawg10's mod application   masterdawg10's mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

masterdawg10's mod application
Page 1 of 1