www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
We have moved!!!!!!

www.c7-gaming.net
www.c7-gaming.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.c7-gaming.net

WE MOVED! www.c7-gaming.net

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy VIP

Ezekeil Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekeil

Ezekeil

Ezekeil Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Ezekeil Moderator Application   Ezekeil Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Dear staff of HackingVault. Reasons why I could be a mod here are listed below in the standard application format.

Name:George Lom

Alias:Ezekeil, Zeke, Eternity, Ice.

Why you want to be a Moderator/Security: As a security, I know that it is my duty to watch over the site like a watchdog for any unwanted spamming or flaming of any sort. I have shown my worthiness in xchacks. It is falling apart and I need a new home. As a moderator, I can communicate with other members with clarity. I will not use vulgar language unless I have a reason to.

Why you should be a Moderator/Security: I'm on my first year of high school and it is incredibly easy. Thus resulting me having many hours of extra time for at least a year. You can ask ex-members from XCH here on my activity. I spend most of my times on the forums, but I also play games such as Crossfire and Combat Arms. I speak fluent English and majority of the time I type fast with formality. I mind my grammar and my manners for every member in HR especially staff and even those who has made bad decisions. I will not abuse my powers as know I will face severe consequences. If I get the job, I will do my best and I am a man of my word.
Experience in previous sites: xchax.tk, xchacks.freeforums.org
- xchacks.freeforums.org = Security with Mod Powers.
- xchax.tk = Moderator

I hope you can consider this application as valid. I will be honored to join the team.

Sincerely, Ezekeil d[•_•]b

Last edited by Ezekeil on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DigitalFear
Administrator
Administrator
DigitalFear

PostSubject: Re: Ezekeil Moderator Application   Ezekeil Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 pm

This is a great application Ezykeil. But I'm going to tell you the same thing I told everyone else.

*Just copied and pasted this from my other post =)*

Alright, I will consider this for now seeing that there will be many applications for this site. I need about 2 more Moderators and one Super Moderator.

This may take some time, but if you post and are active, I will consider your mod application.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ezekeil Moderator Application   Ezekeil Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Locked due to being resolved via him getting accepted.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ezekeil Moderator Application   Ezekeil Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:33 pm

I forgot to say say Congratulations upon getting accepted

Sooooooo...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekeil Moderator Application   Ezekeil Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekeil Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1